Please begin by reading the “New Patient Info” section. There, you will learn everything you need to know about your first appointment and be able to download the New Patient Packet & Forms.
Returning Patients – a Few Reminders:
By the time you make your second appointment, you’ll probably feel like an acupuncture pro. Here are a few reminders:
- Arriving 10 minutes before your appointment is always appreciated. That gives you time to sign in and take a deep breath.
- Arriving late puts you at risk of losing your chair to someone else, thus having to wait or reschedule.
- When you first come in, you’ll want to stop by the front desk and check in:
- We like you to pay before your treatment. Upon request, we will gladly give you a printed or emailed receipt.
- Many like to book their future appointment(s) at the same time.
- If you need to leave at a certain time, tell the front desk person and your acupuncturist—or you might sleep through it!
- After all the bookkeeping stuff is out of the way, you may want to use the restroom and get a drink of water…and please turn all electronic devices OFF.
- Ask the front desk person if there is a treatment chair ready for you. If so, go in and quietly slip into your favorite recliner and make yourself comfortable. (Shoes & sock off; sleeves and pant-legs rolled up.) The acupuncturist will be with you as soon as she’s finished with those scheduled ahead of you.
- Tell your acupuncturist how you’re doing since your last appointment, then bliss out for the next 30-60 minutes.
Pre-Scheduled vs. Walk-In Appointments:
Pre-Scheduling an appointment in advance (by calling or booking online) guarantees you an appointment at the time and day of your choosing…and allows us to treat more people in a more orderly fashion.
We know that spontaneity (i.e. Life) also happens. You tweak your back picking up your overweight cat, or you happen to be in the neighborhood and feel like doing something nice for yourself. You are welcome to drop in to see if we have an opening. We will make every effort to fit you in. However, that may not always be possible as those with pre-scheduled appointments will have priority. When you’re the one with a scheduled appointment, you’ll appreciate this policy.
Ready to Book your next Appointment? You can either call us during clinic hours, or if you’re ready to book now, it is a very easy step-by-step process. Click the BOOK NOW button to the left, whenever you’re ready.